QuikPush™ Small Distribution Box
This QuikPush distribution box (QP-SDB) from PPC is a stylish, compact fiber distribution point designed specifically for pre-terminated FTTH applications. Suitable for indoor use the distribution box can accommodate up to 12 QuikPush drop cables for onward routing within Multi-Dwelling Units.
Supporting fully pre-terminated installations, the distribution box can facilitate point-to-point (12 fibers) and passive network (1:8) architecture within MDUs.
The QP-SDB is designed specifically to overcome the slack storage challenge of pre-terminated FTTH applications with capacity for up to 25 meters of slack fiber cable.
Suitable for indoor use, the QP-SDB facilitates the use of the pre-terminated PPC QuikPush Drop cables within customer dwellings, between the network floor distribution point and the end user’s Optical Network Terminal.
- Allows for 100% splice-less FTTH installations
- IP54 protection from dust and water
- Can accommodate 12 x SC or LC duplex adaptors
- Capacity for 12 drop cables per closure
- Lockable front cover for total fiber security
- Compact design with hinged splice trays
- Storage for up to 25m (82 feet) of Ø3mm Miniflex cable
- Supplied with wall fixings, cable ties and connector adapters
- Fiber To The Home
- Multi-Dwelling Units
- Premise installations
- All PPC and industry standard cable
- QuikPush™ cable connector (SC & LC)
- PPC Microduct