This handy 8-Way coax mapping device allows you to test and identify up to EIGHT cables with just ONE trip to the junction box! You will wonder how you ever did without it! The RTC-CM08 is a hand-held coax mapping device designed to locate and identify installed wires and to test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connectors. This unit also features a built in inductive toner for sending an inductive tone signal on a coax cable.
Operation of the RTC-CM08 Coaxial Cable Mapper is simple! Install the included F-Type Identifiers on up to 8 cables or wall plates. Go to the head-end where the other end of all the cables are located, connect the cable, and push the button. It is that easy! The Readout on the RTC-CM08 Coaxial Cable Mapper will display the number associated with the Identifier at the other end.
- Eliminates Headaches Mapping Wires
- Simple One Button Operation
- Map 8 Cables in a Single Trip!
- Includes: Belt Carry Case
- Battery Type: 2 x CR2032 (included)
- Test Results Auto Power Off: 20 seconds
- Inductive Tone Generator Auto Power Off: 30 minutes
- Maximum cable length for testing: 3000ft
- Maximum DC cable resistance (Shield + Center Conductor): 100 ohms
- (1) Main Mapper Unit
- (8) Thread-On ID Caps (1-8)
- (1) F-81 Barrel Adapter
- (1) Clip on Cordura Carry Case